Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ME TIME AND 4-H

Today I was finally able to go to Me Time with my friends.
It was soooo good to get together with them again.
The show and tell from last night at Evening Star carried on today.
Dawn shared her antique treasures.
Ellen brought cupcakes to celebrate my birthday.
Afterwards, I headed off to 4-H in my county to help in the plant sale.
I got to see the placement of my projects.  
I was pretty pleased with the results.

 Dawn's antique sewing treasures






 The  birthday cupcakes that Ellen made to celebrate
my birthday.  I am blessed to have her as a friend.
*******************************************************************
Below are the three entries I put in for the Home Extension
4-H Fair.  I got two reds and a blue with honors.
I'm happy with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment