Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 14, 2012

MINNETRISTA FARMERS' MARKET

Today I finally had the chance to go to the Farmers' Market.  I had not been able to this year.  
It was so good to go back and make my purchases of the delicious vegetables and beautiful
flowers.  What was even better was seeing several of my friends there.  What a great way to start the day.

As always, I had to stop on McGalliard to let the Canadian Geese cross the road.

Beautiful Australian Shepherds.

Linda Michaels probably discussing about herbs.


Marla Shirey and her delicious baked goods.

Amy is always ready to help


Lots of peope


Some are riding comfortably

I bought flowers from this vendor.

Huge sunflowers


Beautiful zinnias

Delicious barbecue sauce.





If you have a change to go to a Farmers' Market, go.  You'll be
pleasantly surprised by the delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment