Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Yesterday I finished a miniature quilt.  I found the directions in another blog and was intrigued by it.  The quilt is based on the song "Twelve Days of Christmas".  The finished blocks measure 3 1/2.  The designer had a wonderful idea behind the blocks.  Each block had pieces that went along with the day of the song.  For example, on third day it would have three pieces to the block. 

My very sweet cat likes to join me in my sewing room.

The twelve 3 1/2 inch blocks all lined up in order.

The sashings all sewn on uniting the blocks.

The borders all sewn.  Next will be the quilting.

This was a quick and easy quilt to make and it gave me great satisfaction to get it done.
The instructions for this quilt can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment