Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

52 WEEKS TO AN ORGANIZED HOME CHALLENGE

 

I'm taking part in the 52 Weeks To An Organized Home Challenge at Home Storage Solutions 101. I just finished up Week 1: Kitchen Organization: Countertops & Sinks. I've seen organization challenges like this before but never been too jazzed about them - the suggestions were always a bit vague. I need specifics. And small, accomplishable tasks. For this week, the rule/suggestion that I found to be most helpful was that if you don't use an item on at least a weekly basis, it probably shouldn't be on your countertop. I thought I already did this, but on closer inspection, maybe not so much. So some stuff got removed and donated, some re-located to cabinets.
Now I'm really excited to start on next week's challenge!
If you would like to try it out, head on over to Home Storage Solutions 101.
They'll even send you e-mail reminders and updates (if you want them).

No comments:

Post a Comment