Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 9, 2012

SO MANY PROJECTS SO LITTLE TIME

I had to do my least favorite thing today...clean up my sewing area.  I wanted to sew but I couldn't because of all the fabric on my table and the different projects that I'm working on.  Not a good way to begin the year.   I might actually be able to sew today. I'm so excited I can barley stand it.

While I was cleaning I came to a very sad conclusion...I have more fabric than I know what to do with.  More started projects than I care to count.  And more ideas than I can seem to get down on paper.  Will I ever accomplish anything other than starting new projects?  I'm not so sure.  When I think of a new pattern I can't wait to try it out.

I'm going to put three things on my list of things to finish in the first quarter of 2012.

  1. Finish the three projects that I have started this month
  2. Finish my dear son's wedding quilt (He gets married May 12, 2012)
  3. Work on my paper piecing quilt
Other non-quilting projects:
  1. Improve on my blog
  2. Design patterns
  3. Start making video tutorials.  Boy my list is long.  I feel overwhelmed.  I think I better take it one day at a time
How about everyone else?  Do you have a huge list of things you need to get finished?  Surely I'm not the only quilter who can't keep up with myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment