Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 23, 2015

RIVERSIDE ARTS MARKET

Today I took the opportunity to do some exploring while Jorge was in Chicago.
I had heard about the Riverside Arts Market from some locals.
So before the weather got really hot, I headed out.
It is conveniently located of I-95 and I-10
under the Fuller Warren Bridge.

The market has many artists from handmade pottery,
paintings and jewelry, to silk-screened shirts and unique accessories.
It has a large Farmer's Market as well as artisan
breads, gourmet spreads, fresh cheeses, and delicious food.
The market has three stages that have live performances.
There was also lots of choices of what to eat for lunch.



 The dog's name is Sparky and I was at a booth
checking out their sauces and he decided
that I needed to pet him and he let me know it.
He took his paw to make his point clear.

 I decided to have my lunch here.
I was so delicious.


 One of the performers juggling bowling pins.



 
 
 These were middle school students from the Ronan School of Music.
They did very well.  I enjoyed their performance.

 These are all made out of wine works.




 
 He was preparing to perform a trick with the help of two people from the audience.





 I found Colts fans!

My finds at the Market.

I enjoyed my time there and I plan on going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment