Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 14, 2015

THE ANTIQUE MARKET OF SAN JOSE

There is only so much I can in the apartment
before my mind goes bonkers.
The weather today was very hot and humid.
But I ventured out anyway.
I intended on going to a quilt shop
but I wrote the wrong name on my GPS and it took me some place else.
As I was heading to what I thought was the quilt shop,
I passed this antique store and so I decided to stop.


The Antique Market of San Jose
5107 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
904-733-1968

 Beautiful display of silver.



 This quilt is from the late 1880's.
On the lower left corner are the initials of someone.
I'm assuming it's the person who made the quilt.





 This is a beautiful wood checker/chess board.
I was so amazed at the detailed handiwork.

 Sunbonnet Sue from a 1930's quilt.


There were many items that I fell in love with
but I exercised extreme self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment