Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 13, 2015

AVONLEA ANTIQUE STORE

Today I had the opportunity to have coffee
with one of my CRU girls at Starbucks.
It was wonderful getting together with her.

After we said our goodbyes, I started on the road
and I found this beautiful antique store.
At first, I thought it was a small one.
Boy, was I ever wrong!
I was in there for two hours!
They even have a restaurant 
and the food smelled absolutely delicious.

The antique store has a wide variety of antiques.
I could have spent more hours looking
at all of the items that are there.
There was clothing, jewelry, furniture,
old tools, toys, and other fine things.

There were pieces of furniture that I really
fell in love and would love to have it.
I just wasn't willing to pay the price.

8101 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32257
904-636-8585

 Coffee time at Starbucks.






 One of the many sterling silver displays at the store.

 



 These are toys.
The work in these items was outstanding.

 The ladies bathroom.

 My finds at the store.
These are things that I wanted to get
that go along with my dishes.

I also found these cookie cutters.
I'll be making cookies to send out to Afghanistan.


No comments:

Post a Comment