Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FRIENDS

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mar31me/mar31me0807/mar31me080700043/3288467-word-friends-written-in-the-sand.jpg 
In my life, I've been blessed with wonderful friends.
When I moved to the United States, I became friends with
a girl the same age as me who lived right next door to us.
Barbara and I became best of friends.  I remember when
she and her family moved, I was so sad because I
knew that we would not be with each other like we had before.
Through the years, we've kept in touch.

As I've gotten older, my friends have changed.  Thanks to Facebook,
I've reconnected with friends I had in high school.  It's wonderful
remember our high school days and the dumb things we used to do.

Now that I am older, I've been blessed with a few very close friends.
These ladies have been my lifeline.
When my husband and I mourned over the miscarriages, they were there.
When we celebrated the births of our sons, they were there.
When I needed a shoulder to cry on, they were there.
When my son got married and I needed help, they were there.

No matter what is going on in my life, my friends have been there for me.
They have been my support, counselors, and cheerleaders.
I don't know what I would do without them.

Thank you, Terri, Cathy, Becky, Annie, Ellen, and Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment