Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 14, 2011

SPRING!!!!!

For behold, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
The flowers have already appeared in the land;
The time has arrived for pruning the vines,
And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2:11
 


Spring has sprung in my garden.  The daffodils and tulips are blooming.  And my bushes are flowering.  To me, Spring means rebirth.  Spring is my favorite season.  It means that I can spend more time outside and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.
As much as I would love to have a weed free lawn, I would miss out on the beauty of this wild violet.  Or watch the bees going from dandelion to dandelion.
Watching the birds coming to the feeders that are now filled and hearing the cardinals is one of my favorite things during this season.


The garden is tilled thanks to my wonderful neighbor starting my tiller.  Now it's ready to plant my vegetable seeds.  I just love gardening!
Now if I can only get my cat to do her cat duties outside and take care of the rodents, I'll be happy.  By my silly cat would rather spend her day inside than outside.  She is learning to get used to being outside, but her preference is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment