Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PIZZAZZ ANTIQUES

Several weeks ago I was in Lebanon, Indiana.
I found this wonderful antique store.
The name of the store is Pizzazz Antiques.
It's located at 225 East South Street, Lebanon, Indiana.
 
Their shop is filled with wonderful antiques in a very old house.
The shop is located in beautiful Queen Anne historical home
that was built in the late 1800's.
The owner gave me a tour of the home and the work
that he and his wife are doing.
 
When you have a chance to be in Lebanon,
I would highly recommend this shop.
 
There is parking across the street.
 
The porch was beautiful.
 
 The pantry was huge.
I was jealous and wanted one.
 
 One of the bedrooms on the top floor
filled with beautiful antiques.
 
 The bathroom had the original tub and sink.
If only I could take it home with me.
 


Beautiful oak staircase.
 


 One of the two fireplaces on the first floor. 
 

This dog belongs to the owner. 
She was wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment