Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MY SISTER, THE ARTIST, LAURA MOSQUERA

I've got a wonderful sister.  Her name is Laura Mosquera.
Like all younger sisters, she was a pest.
We got into all kinds of adventures.
 
As we have gotten older, our relationship has gotten better.
She has been my cheerleader, supporter, shoulder to cry on, etc.
 
But my sister has a talent that I most definitely don't have.
She is an amazing artist.
Her artwork has been on show all over the world.
Enjoy some of these pictures of her amazing work.
 
cta5
This on the Chicago Red Line Loop
 
 
Federal Reserve Bank, 230 N LaSalle St, Chicago, IL
Federal Reserve Bank
 
Thru Way Shift
Interplay
 
Wimble
Color Plastic Action
 
Saint Vitus Dance
Saint Vitus Dance
I actually saw my sister work on this painting.
 
I'm Not Sure But I Will Be
I'm Not Sure But I Will Be
 
Always For You
A painting of our mom.
 
Almost There
A painting of our father.
 
As you can see from her work, she is an amazing artist.
I am very proud of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment