Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 18, 2014

GARDEN CLEANING

The weather has finally cooperated and I
was able to go outside and to some yard work.
There was a lot to do.
I picked up lots of limbs and branches from the front yard
and trimmed several trees the old fashioned way.
We have three black walnut trees that I totally hate.
I raked and filled one garbage can with those walnuts.
There is still more to rake!
I hate those trees!
 
It felt really good getting that all done.
There is still more cleaning to be done
and I'm so glad the weather cooperated
and I'm so looking forward to spending
more time outside this year.
 
 Burning limbs and branches.
 
 I hate these black walnuts.
 



 Since my chainsaw died last year,
I had to trim the trees the old fashioned way.
Boy were my arms tired.

 Nice clean cut.
 

Two of my daffodils.
 Love them.

1 comment:

  1. As soon as my yard dries out a little, I have to do the same thing, cut leaves, deadhead roses, and make it pretty again. I don’t have your problem with the black walnuts, but I wish I did. They’re so good! But I know what you mean; the husks on those nuts have a dark dye that is permanent.

    Kristina Cobb @ Dennys Lawn

    ReplyDelete