Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 4, 2013

URBAN IMMERSION MISSIONS TRIP TO CHICAGO DAY ONE

For the very first time in my life I am on a missions trip.
I am in Chicago, Illinois with 18 students from Ball State University.
Jorge and I have financially supported other people to go
but this is the first time that I've ever gone on one and I'm pretty excited.

The purpose of this trip is to reach students from several college campuses
with the gospel and reach communities in the inner city with the gospel.
For several of the students, this is their first time on a missions trip.

 My kitty wanting to go on the trip.

 The group that met at the Atrium.  Yes it's snowing.


We needed to stop and have lunch.

 Agape Community Center.  We reached our destination.

 Chicago Pizza!!!!!!!!!





 Michael reading a map.

 Our group with Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment