Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

URBAN IMMERSION AT CHICAGO DAY THREE

We weren't sure if we were going to be able to go out
tomorrow to the two campuses that we were scheduled for.
Snow, and lots of it, was coming down.
The forecast for Chicago was 7 to 10 inches of snow.
 The decision was made to go out anyway.

We headed to the universities and we were able to
talk with several students.  We got different responses.
Later on in the afternoon, we traveled to the CRU office
for a presentation and dinner.  We were all very tired.

Some of us wanted to go to Navy Pier and we went.
I left my camera in the car and I wished I had it with me
when we got there.
There were beautiful stain glass art there that I could
have taken pictures of them.  Little did I realize,
that I had in my purse the smaller digital camera.
Oh well, I guess I was too tired to realize I had it.

Over all, it was a good day.  We'll see what tomorrow holds.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment