Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MRS SEW AND SEW WALL HANGING

Another day of lot of snow here where I live.
I'm stuck at home so what do I do?
I bake chocolate chip cookies for my husband
and my next door neighbor who cleared out my driveway.
 
But that's not all I do.  I found this pattern online at
www.fonsandporter.com.  I loved it!
So I decided to make it.  I was very please with it.
I don't have enough material for the side borders.
I will have to go shopping for more fabric.
The kind of fabric I want for the borders
has to be with sewing designs. 
 
I did make one change on the pattern.
It originally was supposed to have scissors
appliqued on the quilt.
I was unsuccessful in appliqueing the scissors.
What I did was paper piece a block using
the same block that will be the
cornerstones with the border.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment