Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 7, 2012

MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE SUNDAY - HEADING SOUTH

We started our day with something we did not expect - a dead battery.
As I was getting our keys turned in I get a phone call from
Jorge asking me to find out if anyone on staff has jumper cables.
Thankfully one of the caretakers did and he was our knight in shining armor.

Once it was the battery was charged, we head on down to Nashville.
We stopped at several shops that I wanted to see.  I exercised
a lot of self-control.  Considering that we are riding a motorcycle,
space is limited as to what I can buy and take home.


 Bruce helps Jorge recharge the battery
 A candy store in Nashville.  So much to choose from.
 
 We are back in Story, Indiana for lunch.  
We found this place last year by accident.
 Great musicians during our lunch.

 The Ohio River
 Since there are many barges going down the Ohio River,
we saw these locks at Cannelton, Indiana.
Perry County Historical Musuem.

As the day went on, it got cooler.  We stopped at Wal-Mart
and bought the cheaper version of Under Armor to keep us warmer
so that we wouldn't have to wear our fleece jackets under
our motorcycle jackets.  Needless to say, I was colder
without my fleece.  By the time we got to Evansville,
I was very cold.  Tomorrow I'll be using my fleece again.

No comments:

Post a Comment