Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

QUILT DESIGNER

I have always marveled as to the creativity of the people that designs quilt.  I wonder how do they come up with the ideas of making beautiful quilts.  Few times I wondered whether I would be able to do that.  Well, I learned that I don't have that bent but I have been blessed with a dear friend who has that gift.

My friend's name is Ellen Murphy.  She has just recently put out eight original designs for quilts.  Her design company is called American Homestead. She is a very gifted lady.  In the two local quilt guilds, she has designed the Block of the Month.  Her instructions are easy to follow.  Below are pictures of her quilts that she has designed.  These quilts are at The Quilt Shopped in Anderson, Indiana along with the patterns.  So enjoy as much as I have.











The quilt pictured below Ellen designed it for the Shop Hop held July 9 - 13th. 



Ellen has a website where you can purchase her patterns.  The address is:
http://americanhomesteaddesign.com/

Her blog is:  http://americanhomestead.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment