Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 16, 2011

MY GARDEN

Spring is the best season of the year.  Windows open, birds singing, flowers growing.  I just love Spring because of all the new growth.  I have been trying to keep up with the season.  There is so much do to in the spring.  About four weeks ago I planted my peas, carrots, broccoli, and spinach.  I was able to do it before my surgery.  Now that I'm able to walk, work has begun.

Today I was able to plant my tomatoes, green beans and romaine lettuce.  I also have cilantro growing in my garden that seeded itself from last year's crop.  It felt really good to the results of my work.  As I was outside working, I had my dog and cat, Dotty and Ellie, enjoying the sunshine and the breeze.  Ellie was investigating her surroundings.  I do hope that she learns to hunt and get rid of any rodents we might have.  Dotty was just enjoying the day outside.


Ellie is checking out a bird on a tree


Manicure






Tomato


Green Bean


Romaine Lettuce


Sweet Pea


No comments:

Post a Comment