Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 6, 2013

BABY SHOWER GIFTS

When I've been invited to baby showers,
I will make a quilt for the baby.
I try to find out what the theme for the nursery is going to be.

I've been invited to a baby shower today and I made a quilt.
The parents are going to have a little boy.
His dad is a huge Nebraska Cornhusker fan!
I looked everywhere where I live for Nebraska fabric.
I had no success until I found the fabric online.
I ordered the fabric and designed the quilt.
Since they both work with CRU at Ball State,
I crocheted a blanket in red and white.
I still had some Nebraska fabric left and I wanted to use it.
So I made a car organizer for their little boy.

So off I go to the baby shower!

 The baby quilt all done!

 The backing fabric of white and black.

 The crocheted blanket to represent Ball State University.
This is my very first crocheted project.

The car organizer with the last of the Huskers fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment