Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ME TIME

Today I got to spend time with some dear friends
that I have not been with for a very long time.
We get together at The Quilt Shoppe
and bring whatever we want to work on.

Dawn was working on blocks for the
Shop Hop in June.  
All I can say is that the blocks are 
awesome and I can't wait to participate.
 Ellen was working on putting labels on her quilts.
I brought my yarn and worked on my crochet.

 Ellen busily putting on the labels on her quilts


 Dawn's beautiful applique work with wool.

 Dawn's little doll and her clothes.  Just too cute for words.

 My granny squares in progress.  
I need to make 7 more and then I start putting it all together

 Of course I couldn't leave without buying some fabric.
I was just walking around the shop to stretch my legs
when I saw this cat fabric and I just had to buy it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment