Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 2, 2013

BUILD YOUR BEST LOG CABIN

I bet many of you thought from the title that 
you may be thinking of a home like Abe Lincoln's.
Well that's not what I'm talking about.
A Log Cabin is a quilt block that I have not made yet. 
That is on my bucket list.  
Believe me, I have enough fabric to make one.


Fons and Porter has a great FREE Build Your Best Log Cabin e-book with easy to follow instructions on how to make three very different styles of the Log Cabin block.  All of the  log cabin variations in this book can be made to be traditional or very modern, simply on the fabric color and style that is chosen.

Also included in the e-book are instructions on how to add piping to the binding and Liz shows a great way to have "lump less" binding when joining the last seam of the binding on your quilt.

If you want your own copy of this great FREE e-book, simply go the Fons and Porter's website and sign up.


Have a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment