Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 16, 2012

QUILTER'S TREASURE FIND

A friend of mine had contacted me a couple of months ago
with a surprise for me.  His mom was a quilter and
she had passed away some time ago.  He had several bins of
fabric from his mom.  He asked me if I would be interested in the bins.
I had to say yes.  The bins have been in my garage for several weeks
and I had started looking into one of them.
Well, today I decided to give a quick look into the rest of the bins.
What a treasure trove!
I found several projects that had been started.
The fabrics are not reproductions but are the real thing.
 I'm sharing with you the treasures that I have found.
I am going to ask a friend if she can date this for me.




I would love to know what ideas she had when she started these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment