Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 9, 2012

QUILT FIND

I always love going to antique stores because
 I never know what treasures I will find.
Well, yesterday was one of those days.  
I was in Pendleton to take pictures of a homeschool event.  
I naturally had to stop at my favorite coffee shop - The Gathering Grounds.
There is an antique store two doors down that was beckoning me.
This store has lots of beautiful and wonderful things.
As I am walking around the store, I find a quilt. 
I really liked it and when I saw the price tag, 
I knew I had to buy it. The quilt cost $10.00.
The surprise that I got was that this
particular quilt was made by a friend of mine.
She had sewn a label on the back of the quilt.
I love this dear lady and now I have 
something of hers that will remind me of her.









No comments:

Post a Comment