Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 26, 2011

BEEF VEGETABLE SOUP

As you already know, I love the Fall season.  I love that it's the season for soups and stews.  So today, I decided to make beef vegetable soup from scratch.  Here are the ingredients I used:

1/2 pound of round steak cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
1 cup of frozen corn
1 cup of frozen peas
3 carrots peeled and sliced
3 potatoes cut into bite size pieces
beef broth
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin

I cooked the steak in the pot I will use to make the soup.  I drizzled olive oil in the pan.  I added the beef broth to the meat and then I added the corn, peas, carrots, carrots, garlicand potatoes.  Add the seasonings and cook it covered under low heat for one hour.  Enjoy with homemade bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment