Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 25, 2011

SNOW DAY

What do I see outside my windows?  Snow!  Here we had 5 inches. 

This is the view from my kitchen window into my back yard.

My bush in the front of my house.

So what do I do when the weather is like this and it's not wise to venture out and drive?  Why I sew and bake!

These are three of the blocks that I made today for the Evening Star Guild block of the month.

These are for the Redbud Quilt Guild block of the month.  My very good friend and awesome designer, Ellen Murphy, has designed these blocks.  She is in charge of designing the blocks of the month for Redbud. 

 The other activity that I did was bake.  These dinner rolls turned out better than I had imagined.  They are now ready for dinner.  I'll have a very happy husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment