Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 1, 2015

INFINITY SCARF

During the fall of 2014 I made many trips to the hospital for tests.
There were several young ladies that knew what I was going through.
I had asked the young ladies to pray for me.
As I was at the hospital, I would take yarn and knit
scarves to give to the girls as a thank you.
The girls all loved their scarves.

I found the pattern online and used YouTube to learn
The name of the pattern is called Lottie.
To find the pattern go to
The pattern is free and very easy to make.

I decided that I finally needed to make one for me.
I saw this yarn and only bought two skeins.
It is not enough to make it like the instructions say
but I still like the way it turned out.
It took me less than a day to make this infinity scarf.

 Work in progress.

Finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment