Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 8, 2013

MOTORCYCLE QUILT

As many of you know, my husband and I love to ride our motorcycle.
Every once in a while, I get the desire to buy one for myself.
I have shared with you our adventures on the
motorcycle as we ride in Indiana and in the East coast.

We both are members of the  Christian Motorcyclists Association.
They are based in Hatfield, Arkansas.
Their minister to individuals in the motorcycle world 
in many different ways.

The CMA holds a fundraiser only once a year.
The association keeps 40% of the funds.
The other 60% is divided between three different organizations.
They are the Jesus Film Project, Missionary Ventures, and Brother Andrew.
If you are interested in learning more about their work,
click on the link below:


With that little blurb about the group my husband and I are involved in,
each chapter is responsible for raising funds for Run for the Son.
The chapters can raise the funds throughout the year
in many different ways.

So with that in mind, I'm making a quilt for our chapter to raffle off.
I don't know where I found the motorcycle fabric but I'm glad I bought it.
The quilt is going to be a queen size quilt once it's all done.
Pictured below are the two blocks that I have made for this quilt.
I plan on having it ready by next week in time for the state rally.
That's when I'm going to take it and start selling tickets.
If you are interested or know of someone that would 
like a motorcycle quilt, please contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment