Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 31, 2011

GARDENING SEASON

The calendar says that we are in the Spring season.  Unfortunately, the weather does not show that we are in Spring.  With Spring in the air, I'm so ready to get out and play in the dirt.  I have three flower beds and one vegetable bed.  My bulbs have come out and I can see that my perennial beds are also budding.  They are in need of cleaning but I have not been able to since I have been sick.  But that will change soon enough.

I love growing my vegetables.  I have been successful in the past growing vegetables all except one.  The one I've had problems with has been corn.  I have planted corn for the last 15 years but I've only been able to harvest three times.  From one thing or another, I have not succeeded.  Needless to say, I'm not growing corn.  What my picture shows are the seeds of the vegetables that I'll be growing.  I'll also be growing Roma tomatoes, onions, and garlic. 


If the weather cooperates this weekend, I'll be playing in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment