Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 14, 2017

I SO LOVE YARN!!!!!!

I so love to play with yarn!
I so love to play with fabric too!

I'm a member of a group on  Facebook that loves to crochet.
One of the members posted a picture of a scarf
they have been working on.
I absolutely fell in love with it
and I knew that I had to make one.

I found the tutorial on YouTube.
I have learned that I'm a visual learner
so I need to see it being done so that I don't  make mistakes.
I'm  so happy YouTube exists.
I found the pattern under Crochet Crowd.
Click the link below:


Once I finished the scarf, I decided to make a hat.
I made the Messie Bun Beanie.
I found the pattern on Ravelry.
It's a very easy pattern to make.
I made this bun in about three hours.


Enjoy and have fun making these items.


No comments:

Post a Comment