Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 24, 2012

PATRIOTIC STAR COASTERS TUTORIAL

Because of my son's wedding two weeks ago, I have not been able to do much sewing.  So instead I've browsed the internet to find interesting ideas for sewing, gardening, or anything that would peak my interest.  
Well, I found one that I really liked and I am going to plan to do.  The instructions are simple and easy to follow.  And who does not like simple and easy instructions?  So follow the link below to the blog and enjoy!



**********************************************************************
Below is our family picture at my son's wedding.  We are so blessed to have Amber
as part of our family.  She is great!

My husband Jorge, Amber, David, me and my youngest son Chris

















No comments:

Post a Comment