Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

CROSSROADS COUNTRY QUILT SHOP

Today had been a very long day for me looking at houses
for Jorge and I to move in to here in Florida.
I was tired and my mind was tired from looking at the houses.
Then a little surprise was on my way home.
I saw the words quilt shop and I knew I had to stop.

Bob and Lynn are the owners of the shop.
They both made me feel so welcomed.
I told them that I was moving from Indiana to Florida.
Bob was so helpful in giving me the
contact information  for the quilt guilds in the area.
He also told me of an upcoming quilt show in September.

There is a wide variety of fabric and I did not leave empty handed.
I do plan on coming back to there shop.

799 Blanding Blvd. Suite 3
Orange Park, Florida
904-276-1011











No comments:

Post a Comment