The weather has finally warmed here in Indiana.
With warmer weather I like to make meals that
won't heat up my kitchen.
I found the recipe online and just want to share
with you this delicious salad.
- 1- 12 ounce box mini shells cooked according to package directions, and cooled
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, milk and ranch reasoning packet.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooled pasta, broccoli, red bell pepper, green onions, bacon, and mayo mixture.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Add in a tablespoon or two of milk right before serving if needed.