Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 11, 2011

CARD MAKING

It has been a while since I have written on my blog.  I had to have corrective surgery on my left hand.  Needless to say, any kind of sewing or crafting was out of the question.  Before I left the hospital, the nurse had told me the only thing I could lift with my left hand was a cup of coffee.  Well, she forgot to tell me what size cup and whether it is empty or full.  I learned that the hard way. 

So I'm now back doing the things that I enjoy.  With the weather getting colder, I've been working on getting my yard ready for winter, cleaning windows and getting things ready for Thanksgiving with my family.

The last two days I've been making cards.  Here are some of what I have made.



When I have received a handmade card, it touches my heart to think of the time the sender took to make it just for me.  More cardmaking time is on my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment