Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CRIMSON TATE QUILT SHOP

Today I was in Indianapolis with my mom doing errands with her.
One of the places that we stopped was a quilt shop located in downtown.
The name of the shop is Crimson Tate and it is located at
845 Massachusetts Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204

The purpose for my stop is because they had posted
a picture of fabric on Facebook that I just had to have.
The fabric is printed with several different styles of mustaches.
I'm going to make a twin size quilt for a friend
of my son who loves mustaches.

The shop is brightly lit with an assortment of beautiful fabric.
They carry contemporary modern fabrics and notions.
The fabrics they carry I have not seen at other quilt shops.
I had to use self control in not purchasing more than what I had in mind.
I will definitely be going back to that shop.
I have fallen in love with their fabric.

If you love contemporary modern fabric, this is the place to go.
Click Crimson Tate to be taken to their website.







No comments:

Post a Comment